- I'm grateful for Tyer who cleaned up the broken glass/soup mess when Will knocked it out of the fridge.
- I'm grateful that the (Costco size bottle of) olive oil came out of Maddie's new(as in I just finished sewing it last night) dress when the lid came off and spilled all over her front/back/shoulder.
- I'm grateful for Tyler's 2 story ladders that were able to get all the TP out of the trees when we got toilet-papered last night.
- I'm grateful that I feel sick after eating sweets.
- I'm grateful for having a great book series (Tiger's Curse) to keep my spirits up when the days seem unbelievably... realistic.
Sunday, March 03, 2013
Posted by emily at 8:32 PM